TransVision TV Indonesia

TransVision TV Indonesia

4638
0
SHARE

Trans Vision TV Indonesia

TransVision TV is Direct broadcast satellite provider service for Indonesia is Trans vision Channel. It is officially known as Telkom Vision. It established on May 7, 1997. It started operation in 1999. It is a deal between Telkom Group and Trans Corp. When it started, it consists many shareholders like RCTI, Megacell, Telkom, Da. But now it is wholly owned by Trans Group. 98.75 % shares keep Telkom from 2003. And the rest 1.25% is the property by Datacom. It is officially closed in 2014 and rebranded as Transvision. It is due to the only 20 % shareholders. And after this, it is owned by Trans Media. It became principal shareholders with 80 % shares. It launched date as Transvision is May 23, 2014.

Transmission and Programmes

Transvision is covering the selected cities along cable TV in Indonesia. It includes such cities Jakarta, Bandung, Semarang, Bali, and Surabaya.
Transvision gives us different set of channels for every city. It also covers the digital cable service.
It also broadcasts Satellite services and covers 11 distributor area in Indonesia. It also used the Telkom 1 satellite C- band.

Watch Live Streaming

Its rating is also good. Telkom Vision has 200,000 subscribers, in April 2011. It will increase up to 500,000 at the end of the year. And it is possible by using media and technology software.

Stream is Not available at that Moment.

 

TransVision TV Indonesia
Rate this post

Comments

comments

NO COMMENTS

LEAVE A REPLY